You’ve just developed and rolled out an awesome new mobile App. Now, how do you ensure it’s a success?
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Experts from Loggly and App47 discuss the key information necessary to ensure success of your enterprise mobile Apps.
Learn how enterprises manage the full application lifecycle, not just manage the devices, all from a single cloud-based dashboard. App47 arms developers and IT with a single solution to deploy, manage and analyze their App to ensure success, security and ROI. Leveraging Loggly’s log management platform, you will have access to all your log data, enabling you to search your logs and use them for analytics as well as troubleshooting and debugging your app to manage it through the entire lifecycle. You will also have the full scalability of the cloud so you never have to pay for what you don’t use and can scale up and down as needed.
You will also have all the data to stay on top of key performance and configuration metrics and being able to answer critical questions, such as:
- Who is using it?
- On what device?
- For how long?
- Where are performace issues occuring?
- Are users on the latest version?
- Is the data secure?
Three takeaways for enterprise and mobile app developers:
- Manage the App, NOT the device
- Know the Who, What, When, Where and How of your App, and be confident this data remains private
- Use log data to turn knowledge into actions by using app logs to analyze and improve the user experience